lundi 18 avril 2011

hello!


Hey, welcome to my brand new blog!
My name is Julie (yes.. I know the name of the blog gave that away), I am 26 and I love cooking (big surprise too).
I do not pretend to be an expert, far away from me that idea, I just want to share some of my recipes and good tips with you, and also learn more about the fabulous art of cooking through other blogs! Because, after all, food is all about sharing!
As you may have noticed, English is not my first language, I am French but I’ll try my best to write clearly. This blog is also a way for me to improve my skill in the art of mastering this beautiful language. Feel free to correct me or to yell at me if I make awful mistakes  :P
I hope you’ll enjoy my little blog as much as I enjoy searching the internet for new recipes and places to eat or to buy things food related!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire